Maximizing Value with Kitchen Remodeling
Are you planning on selling your home anytime soon and looking on how to increase your homes value? Most real estate agents will recommend starting with the kitchen. If you considering adding granite countertops in your kitchen in Atlanta, here are a few reasons why remodeling your homes kitchen is great choice.
Here are few pointers for your kitchen space:
- Consider painting or adding wallpaper to add a fresh look to your kitchen. Remember light colors will assist in maximizing the space.
- Change out your backsplash to a modern design, or texture.
- Go for a Chef’s kitchen, add a pot rack or consider adding a kitchen island if you have the space.
- Upgrade your kitchen sinks and faucets to stainless steel. Go ahead and get matching stainless steel appliances.
- Consider replacing your flooring. Try a polished modern look. Make sure to find a flooring style that can take a lot of wear and tear for years to come.
All these suggestions will help the overall cosmetic look of your kitchen. Assuming you room walls, sub flooring, plumbing and electrical are in great shape. If you find you have major operational damage you should have it addressed before continuing with a remodel.
Heart of the home
Everyone knows the kitchen is the heart of the home. Its the place you or your family spend the time. For this reason appraisers look at the kitchen to get a feel of what it would be like to live in the home. If you considered staging your home you won’t want to miss out on coordinating your kitchen to look amazing with a counter design in Atlanta GA. Investing in your renovation is a optimal choice since the kitchen will be attractive and last for years to come.
When looking at the value of your home you may consider searching for inspiration by visiting a few open houses. It’s good to know where you stand in the housing market and this helps to give a better sense of the budget you should be considering for your remodel. The reality is you don’t want to end up with a loss from pouring to much cash in to your renovation. The advantage of market research is that you can do the necessary to stand out in your market and increase your homes value.
Return on your new investment
Once you’ve taken a look at the market and a budget. Kitchen renovations can give the best return on investment versus any other room in the home. An attractive kitchen remodel may turn out to be costly but it can have a positive impact on your homes selling price. It is possible you may not recoup what you’ve invested so make sure to consult your local experts for current trends and market values. With the method you will find the best quote for your kitchen renovation and be sure your making the right choices for your home.